Copper Tube Expanding Set 3/8" to 1-5/8"
Refrigeration Copper tube expander tool
This tool is for expanding one end of the copper tube so another piece of tube will fit inside, for refrigeration and air conditioning OD tube.
CT-100AL (for imperial tube) 3/8",1/2",5/8",3/4",7/8",1",1-1/8",1-1/4",1-3/8",1-1/2",1-5/8" OD.Tubing
Deburr inside of tube.
1.To perfectly create the expanded tubing end for soldering or brazing, you must use soft copper or fully anneal the end of hard drawn tube.
2. Pull XpandR.handle up to 90-degree position. Maintain this position as you screw the appropriate size head over the center-punch and hand tighten.
3. Insert the end of the tube over the XpandR. head completely.
4. Pull the lever completely down.
5.Return the lever to the 90-degree position. Remove expanded tube.
6.Hand-operated, single-stage expander is designed to expand thin walled tubing for fast,accurate joints in soft copper,aluminium,and soft steel tube without using fittings.
7. Free-floating and self-centering expander mechanism
8. Expander segments are made from high-quality hardened steel.
We Also Recommend