3G GSM SMS TXT Temperature Alarm logger
3G GSM SMS TXT Temperature Alarm logger version for outdoor use.
3G GSM SMS TXT Temperature Alarm logger S261
The King Pigeon S261 Temperature Logger inbuilt industrial Quad-band GPRS Engine,and GPS module optional. 4 Channel temperature inputs support Ultra-Low/Low/High/Ultra-High limit alarm monitoring.
One digital relay output with NC/NO contacts controlled by alarm event, SMS command or Rejected Caller-ID(charge free).
With Internal memory, S261 save historical data half a year for inquiry & download by PC software via USB cable or KingCenter CMS-02 Remote Monitoring System via GPRS TCP/IP, and tracking the real time GPS location with optional GPS module.
Daily report, schedule upload, event upload via GPRS to remote monitoring center (TCP/IP) or by SMS to users mobile phone available.
S261 used for field monitoring in worldwide, we offer GPRS protocol for clients to build their own monitoring software/applications.
S261 GSM/3G/GPS Analog data logger is special for remote monitoring and logging data and switch on/off devices. When the sensor value is higher or lower than alarm set-point S261 can send SMS to alert, also can save the data on internal memory and transfer data over TCP/IP to server by GPRS or 3G WCDMA/UMTS network. note: GPS module optional.
Temperature Monitoring, Temperature Logging, Remote Control. E.g.: warehouse, green room, refrigerators, freezers, cold room, medicine drug room, museum, refrigeration van / truck etc.
Download USB driver
Download Setup software
Also see LCD version
- 9 - 24VDC consumption 50mA at 12VDC
- GSM Quad-Band,distribute worldwide applications available
- –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F) measurement range
- SMS command or PC Software programming
- User-programmable alarm thresholds (Ultra-Low/Low/High/Ultra-High)
- 6 numbers for receiving temperature alert and relay control
- Relay control programmable when alarm thresholds exceed
- Relay control by Caller-ID with free of charge, SMS, GPRS(*work with KingCenter CMS-02)
- Record temperature data on internal memory:
* Min interval: per 5mins, can save data on unit more than 6 months
* Max interval: per 255mins,can save data on unit more than 10 years
- Historical data download to PC ( .csv format) via USB
- Historical data query and download remotly by GPRS(*work with KingCenter CMS-02)
- Supports 2 Server(Master and Slave) via GPRS
- Daily report, schedule upload, event upload programmable
- AC/DC Power status monitoring, AC ON/OFF alert by SMS
- Rechargeable Backup Battery inside(Approx.8hours standby)
- IP67 Environmental protection enclosure(S261)
- GPS tracking module optional
We Also Recommend